Call 855-65-27274 for Mt Clemens & Metro-Detroit Michigan Medical Malpractice Attorney & Lawyer Services
When medical professionals fail in their responsibilities to provide or ensure the delivery of a recognized standard of care to their patients in a timely, professional, and accurate manner, the results can be catastrophic.
In Michigan, medical malpractice cases can be very difficult and complicated. Often, Michigan laws tend to favor the health care providers and medical professionals rather than the patient. By retaining an experienced personal injury lawyer swiftly, you can preserve your medical malpractice claim; your attorney will work to hold the responsible medical professionals – be they doctor, nurse, or other type of caregiver – accountable for negligence.
You are entitled to seek maximum compensation for your suffering and a medical malpractice case managed by an experience attorney will include the pursuit of the negligent hospital, clinic, equipment manufacturer, medical professional, or other parties who may have been responsible for or caused your injuries.
Medical malpractice cases can involve:
- Surgical or medication errors
- Failure or delay to diagnose or treat a disease, injury, or affliction in a timely manner
- Wrongful death
- Failure to order appropriate testing or treat a treatable condition
- Misreading test results
- Failure to communicate properly with patients, patient’s family members, or other medical professionals
- Nursing errors
- Inadequate staffing levels
- Violations of the standard of care.